Job Ref : HKTOY3009/AA-KC
Dublin 12, Co. Dublin
Since its formation in 1993, our client has grown to be Ireland’s leading supplier of Printed Circuit Boards. They offer PCB manufacturing (from prototype, small batches to med-high volume) design, layout and assembly.
Working across a variety of sectors, from automotive and aviation to energy, they also provide R&D projects to support their customer base with all their printed circuit board (PCB) needs.
They are now looking for a CAD Technician to support customer requirements and play a vital role in the creation of PCB layouts.
– Competitive salary
– Join a market leader
If you are a PCB design professional with PCB layout software expertise, this is the ideal role in which to develop your career, grow and achieve more.
You’ll discover a team of experienced professionals ready to guide you and support you, in addition to well informed customers and engaged colleagues to interact with on a day-to-day basis.
What’s more, our client uses the latest technologies and systems to ensure that not only are their solutions of the highest quality, but they are also ahead of the rest of the market.
As a CAD Technician, you will be tasked with creating PCB layouts and capturing customer requirements and data to aid the design and quotation process.
Supporting internal quote, design and production teams, you will help to deliver projects to specification and work on PCB layouts of varying complexity for a range of different devices.
Your role will also include:
– Planning the schematic capture and PCB layout processes
– Controlling project documentation
– Managing and controlling the release of packages and documentation
– Updating customers with project status
– Implementing continuous improvement initiatives
To be considered as a CAD Technician, you will need:
– A background in the PCB design and layout process
– Experience with PCB layout software, preferably Altium Designer
– Good knowledge of the schematic capture and PCB layout design cycle
– The ability to deliver projects on time ensuring Design for Manufacture and Design for Test
– Good working knowledge of IPC Standards
– Competence in using Microsoft Office Suite and the ability to use PCB CAD tools
– A third level qualification in Electronics (or equivalent experience in the Electronics industry)
Other organisations may call this role Electronics Design Technician, PCB Design Technician, Electronics Design Engineer, Design Technician, Junior Design Engineer, CAD Engineer, or PCB Design Engineer.
Webrecruit Ireland and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you are ready for your next challenge as a CAD Technician, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd. The services advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.