Business Development Executive – IT Solutions
Job Ref : TFAAC1107/NM
Field Based (covering Munster)
€Negotiable Package Including Bonuses & Vehicle Potential + Benefits
Are you a passionate sales or business development professional looking for a fresh, new challenge? If so, this is a fantastic opportunity to learn and progress with a successful and ambitious business.
Since 2000, our client has provided AutoID and mobile computing solutions for enterprises across different sectors including pharmaceutical, medical device manufacturing and retail. They are now looking for a Business Development Executive to join their team.
Our client understands the importance of empowering and recognising their employees. As such, they offer ongoing training and progression prospects, as well as an easily achievable OTE, to enable you to reach your full potential.
As a Business Development Executive, you’ll be tasked with selling our client’s comprehensive range of IT solutions to customers across Munster.
In this exciting role, you’ll have the chance to work with some of the world’s leading blue chip companies in the pharmaceutical, IT, healthcare, retail and logistics sectors. Specifically, you will:
– Maintain the highest professional standards that have become synonymous with our client
– Develop and implement highly effective business development activities
– Identify opportunities to continuously add value to customers’ business aspirations
– Build genuine and mutually beneficial relationships with customers, colleagues and vendors
– Liaise with other departments to ensure that customer satisfaction is achieved
Interested? To be considered, you’ll need:
– At least one year’s B2B sales experience
– A high level of IT literacy, including MS Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
– A full, valid driving licence
As a Business Development Executive, you’ll have top class interpersonal, communication and presentation skills. Self-motivated and empathetic, you will also have excellent attention to detail and a creative approach to problem-solving.
Technical acumen or experience in a technical environment would be beneficial to your application. A business-related qualification, preferably a degree, would also be advantageous.
To apply for the role of Business Development Executive, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd. The services advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Business Development Executive, BDE, Sales Executive, Sales Representative, Sales Rep, Account Manager, Client Relationship Manager, CRM, Sales, Key Account Executive, Field Sales Manager, Area Sales Manager.