Job Ref : HKMEX2802/NM
Belfast, Co. Antrim
With a strong focus on trust, collaboration and innovation, our client is a highly-successful cash management and security business. Due to continued growth, they are now looking for a Branch Administrator to join their team in Belfast.
If you are a customer-focused administrator looking to take on a fresh, new challenge, this is a brilliant opportunity to develop a diverse and rewarding career.
Within a team-oriented and fast-moving environment, our client offers excellent training and development opportunities to ensure that you succeed in your role.
As a Branch Administrator, you will support the smooth running of our client’s Belfast branch.
In this varied role, you will provide administrative support to the senior management team, respond to customer queries and perform a range of basic accounting tasks.
You will prepare reports, including month end and operational billing, update the company CRM and liaise with colleagues to order new stock.
Additionally, you’ll maintain HR and training records and assist with contract reviews for both customers and suppliers.
Interested? To be considered, you will need at least one (ideally two) year’s administrative experience, which has included the following:
– Using MS Office applications, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
– Accurately inputting data and placing orders, confirming receipts, agreeing delivery dates and negotiating prices
The following is also essential:
– At a minimum, one (ideally two) year’s experience of dealing with customer queries
– At least one (ideally two) year’s experience of database maintenance and reporting on finance and/or numerical data
– Experience with a CRM system
– A good understanding of procurement and/or supply chain processes, from initial request to invoicing
– At a minimum, five GCSEs (or equivalent) at grade C or above, including English Language and Mathematics
The ideal Branch Administrator will have experience in a cash handling/banking environment, but this isn’t essential. Previous supply chain or stock ordering experience would also be beneficial.
To apply for the role of Branch Administrator, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd. The services advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Branch Administrator, Administrator, Office Administrator, Office Clerk, Admin Clerk, Customer Service Administrator, Brand Support Administrator, Administrative, Administration.
Working hours: Minimum of 40 hours per week, 10:00 – 18:30, Monday – Friday (some flexibility available for ideal candidates)