Job Ref: HKQIG2811/NM
Cork, Co. Cork
Are you a hands-on developer seeking an exciting, new challenge? Want to join a growing company that’s delivering cutting-edge solutions in the political technology space? If so, read on.
Our client is an award-winning software company that provides incredible mobile and smart tech solutions that connect people and communities, break down barriers and support campaign management.
Their ground-breaking, secure, cloud-based voter management applications have supported over 2,000 campaigns in 70 countries in the past two years. They’re now looking for a Back-End Developer to join their collaborative team in Cork.
As a Back-End Developer, you will:
– Help shape the architecture and design decisions for our client’s flagship product
– Learn and work with new technologies
– Work with colleagues to resolve any issues
– Write and/or consume APIs
Interested? To be considered, you’ll need:
– At least five years’ development experience
– A proactive attitude to building test frameworks
– A Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science or similar (or equivalent)
Experience of the below is also essential:
– Working as a back-end developer
– PHP development
– Building RESTFUL web services
– Database programming specifically with SQL and/or MySQL
– Using Amazon services and deploying EC2 instances
– Building and managing automated build, test and/or deployment environments
Our client would like to hear from you if you’ve worked as a Back-End Developer, Full Stack Developer, Software Developer, Software Application Developer, Software Engineer, Programmer or Developer.
What are the benefits?
– Join an ambitious company that’s made the step from start-up to SME
– Learn and contribute to a cutting-edge technology stack
– Gain exposure to DevOps and collaborate closely with System Administrators
– Your choice of desktop/laptop
– Great technical training
– Free gym membership
– Free food Fridays
– Monthly social meetups
To apply for the role of Back-End Developer, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd. The services advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.