Job Ref : HKNWR0108/NM
Belfast, Co. Antrim
£Excellent DOE Plus Benefits including 20 Days’ Holiday & 13 Days’ Statutory Leave
If you’re a chartered accountant looking for an exciting, new challenge, this is a brilliant opportunity to progress your career with one of Northern Ireland’s largest independent firms of accountants and business advisors.
Committed to providing a specialist, personalised service, our client is a highly successful top 9 accountancy practice. Due to ongoing growth, they’re now looking for a number of Auditors to join their team.
Our client believes that their growth and future success is driven by the quality of their people. They are committed to developing your career in a supportive environment where your skills will be nurtured and rewarded.
You will be a member of the audit and assurance team, providing services to clients in a range of sectors including the charity and public sector.
As an Auditor, you’ll provide a high-quality accounting service to clients.
In this key role you will work with a range of clients in a broad spectrum of industries and sectors. Specifically, you will:
– Manage and review work performed by junior staff members
– Provide support to clients in the areas of statutory accounts, audit and assurance and business advice
– Form an integral part of our teams providing a first-class service to our clients
– Produce clear reports
To be considered, you’ll need:
– To have fully qualified as a chartered accountant within the last two years
– Audit experience
– A background working in practice
– Knowledge and experience of the external audit process
– Strong people management skills
– Strong analytical and technical skills
– Sound commercial awareness
Self-motivated and eager to succeed, as an Auditor, you’ll have great written and verbal communication skills. You’ll also be highly organised and able to work with a high level of accuracy and focus, even when under pressure.
To apply for the role of Auditor, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd. The services advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Auditor, Qualified Accountant, Accountant, Chartered Accountant, Financial Accountant, Management Accountant, Accounting Manager, Accounts, Accounting, Finance, Financial.