Assistant Accountant – ACA / CIMA /CPA / ACCA (Maternity Cover)
Job Ref: HWAAH2903/RE-NM
€Competitive pro rata
Our client is a market-leading car rental company in Ireland. They are now looking for an Assistant Accountant to join their passionate team for a maternity cover contract.
If you are an accounts professional who holds or is working towards an ACA, CIMA, CPA or ACCA qualification, this is the perfect opportunity to advance your career with a successful business.
With over 65 years of experience, our client is well-established and prides themselves on providing great value and high-quality car rental. They aim to be the best in everything they do, will empower you to be a valued member of the team and ensure you are motivated as you continue to build on your existing skills.
As the Assistant Accountant, you will be responsible for completing a range of accounting tasks that support the financial health of the company.
Specifically, you will be delivering month end management accounts for a number of financial entitles within the group.
Preparing and reviewing monthly and annual accounts and financial reports, you will process month end journals and assist with AR and AP as required.
Your role will also involve:
– Ensuring appropriate financial controls are in place
– Preparing and reviewing monthly balance sheet reconciliations
– Preparing and auditing annual financial statements
– Assisting with forecast and budget preparation
– Preparing and submitting of tax and statutory compliance documentation
To be considered as an Assistant Accountant you will need:
– At least two years’ accounting experience within a large or multinational business
– An ACA, CIMA, CPA or ACCA qualification or be studying towards this
– Knowledge of MS Office products, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
– Good exposure to an accounts system
Highly motivated and detail oriented, as an Assistant Accountant, you will thrive working in a demanding fast-paced environment. Self-starting and a team player, you will also be flexible with excellent communication skills.
Although not essential, experience of Sage 200 would be beneficial to your role. Knowledge of Qlikview or other Business Intelligence tools would also be an advantage.
To apply for the role of Assistant Accountant (ACA / CIMA /CPA / ACCA), please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd. The services advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Assistant Accountant, Part Qualified Accountant, Qualified Accountant, Assistant Management Accountant, Accountant, Finance, Financial, Accounts, Accounting, Accountancy.