Administrator – Established Sports and Leisure Club
Job Ref : HKMXJ1207/NM
Clontarf, Dublin 3
Are you a highly-organised administrator seeking your next step? If so, this is a fantastic opportunity to progress your career with a prestigious organisation.
Established in 1887, our client is a leading leisure club with a rich history. They are currently looking for an Administrator to join their dedicated team.
Fostering a welcoming and fast-paced environment, our client offers the chance to broaden your skill-set, take on an interesting workload and play a vital role in their day-to-day operations.
As an Administrator, you will complete a wide range of activities to support the smooth running of the club.
Reporting to the Club Manager / Executive Committee, you’ll perform accounting tasks, manage memberships, co-ordinate junior tennis coaching programs and manage the club’s communication channels.
Your duties will include:
– Managing the club’s internal systems
– Maintaining the club’s SMART membership system
– Reviewing the scheduling/allocation of junior members into coaching classes
– Posting updates on the club’s social media channels
– Maintaining membership and coaching fees, including charges, invoices and the recording of non-online payments
– Co-ordinating the timetables for gym, pilates and yoga class instructors
– Handling any incoming post / email / general communication
To be considered, you’ll need:
– At least three years’ administration experience
– Experience with an accounting package
– Experience of a payroll package
– Knowledge of MS Excel processes
Proactive and self-motivated, as an Administrator, you’ll have excellent interpersonal and communication skills. You’ll also be highly-organised with a great eye for detail and a flexible approach.
To apply for the role of Administrator, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd. The services advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Administrator, Club Administrator, Operations Administrator, Facilities Co-ordinator, Operations Co-ordinator, Tennis Club Administrator, Office Administrator, Administration.
Working hours: Full time, usually between 11:30 – 20:00, Monday & Tuesday and between 8:30 – 17:00, Wednesday – Friday