Administration & Finance Officer – Successful Charity
Job Ref : HKLPM2302/NM
Belfast, Co. Antrim
£18,070 – £20,138 per annum Plus Workplace Pension, 20 Days’ Holiday + 14 Days’ Customary Holidays
If you are a highly organised administration professional with bookkeeping experience, this is a fantastic opportunity to increase your experience in the charity sector.
Our client is an independent, ground-breaking charity that financially supports and campaigns for more integrated education in response to demand from parents, schools and communities. Integrated schools provide a learning environment where children and young people from Catholic and Protestant backgrounds, as well as other faiths and none, can learn with, from and about each other, side by side, every day.
Now, they’re looking for an Administration & Finance Officer to join their passionate team in Belfast.
In this diverse role, you will have the chance to support the success of a charity that is striving to create a society that celebrates respect, understanding and friendships across traditional divides.
As an Administration & Finance Officer, you will perform a range of bookkeeping and administrative activities to support the smooth running of the charity.
Specifically, you will:
– Welcome visitors to the office
– Ensure invoices are accurate and raise cheques
– Maintain financial records in MS Excel
– Perform financial and statistical research
– Analyse fundraising event costs, as well as donations
– Carry out diary management, including booking meeting rooms and monitoring staff absence
– Process incoming and outgoing mail
– Liaise with external suppliers to ensure the smooth running of the office
To be considered, you will need:
– At least two year’s admin experience and A Levels (or equivalent) OR at least three years’ broad admin experience
– Bookkeeping experience
– At a minimum, GCSEs (or equivalent) in English and Maths at grade C or above
– A full driving licence, appropriate insurance and access to your own transport
Professional and analytical, as an Administration & Finance Officer, you will have excellent written and verbal communication skills and a great telephone manner. A great eye for detail is key, as is the ability to engage effectively with a range of stakeholders.
You may be required to attend meetings and events outside of normal business hours. As such, a flexible approach to working hours is key.
Please note, the closing date for applications is the 26th February 2018 with interviews scheduled to be held on the 6th March 2018.
To apply for the role of Administration & Finance Officer, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd. The services advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Administration & Finance Officer, Bookkeeping Assistant, Bookkeeper, Finance Assistant, Finance Administrator, Administrator, Admin Clerk, Finance Clerk, Accounts Assistant, Accounts Administrator, Office Administrator.
Working hours: 35 hours per week, normally within the period 9:00am – 5:00pm, Monday – Friday