Accounts Payable / General Administrator
Job Ref : HKUAY0210/AA-KC
Carrickfergus, Co. Antrim
Established for over 90 years, our client is a reputable fashion house of menswear brands, designed in-house and manufactured offshore, with links to retailers in the UK, ROI and Europe. The company has a strong brand portfolio and is recognised for its outstanding customer service and high levels of quality.
They are now looking for an Accounts Payable / General Administrator to join their friendly team in Carrickfergus.
– Excellent salary DOE
– Contributory pension scheme
– On-site parking
If you’re a highly organised administrator with a great eye for detail, this is a brilliant opportunity to develop an engaging and exciting career.
Within a fast-paced and stimulating environment, you will have the chance to consolidate your skill-set, increase your accounts expertise and play a key role within a forward-thinking business.
As an Accounts Payable / General Administrator, you will maintain and administer our client’s accounts, payable and costing systems, as well as performing general finance-related tasks.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will:
– Process invoices for payment
– Accurately input customer orders into the system
– Handle supplier queries
– Process and report on expenses
– Provide cover at reception and assist with retail admin tasks when required
To be considered as an Accounts Payable / General Administrator, you will need:
– At least two years’ administrative experience
– A high level of IT literacy, including intermediate MS Excel skills
– The ability to work flexible hours as required
– At a minimum, five GCSEs or equivalent passes and three A Level qualifications or equivalent passes
– A full driving licence (due to our client’s location)
Other organisations may call this role Administrator, Accounts Administrator, Finance Administrator, Accounts Payable Administrator, Finance Assistant, Accounts Assistant or Administrative Assistant.
Webrecruit Ireland Ltd and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re seeking your next step as an Accounts Payable / General Administrator, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd. The services advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.